Kurt H. Garber
Kurt H. Garber is a partner with Fishback Dominick Law Firm and concentrates his practice in the areas of eminent domain/condemnation law, property rights litigation, zoning and land use law, and administrative law. Mr. Garber is licensed to practice law in Florida and Tennessee. Mr. Garber has represented land owners, developers, business owners, national retailers, ranchers, and governmental agencies in eminent domain/condemnation law cases for over twenty (20) years. Mr. Garber has an AV Preeminent Review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, has been recognized by Woodward White’s Best Lawyers in America since 2007, selected Orlando Best Lawyers by Orlando Magazine since 2007, and selected for inclusion in the Florida publication Super Lawyer, Eminent Domain since 2011.
Mr. Garber has practiced as a member of the Florida Bar for 22 years, during which time he has represented property owners, tenants and business owners in eminent domain, inverse condemnation and property rights litigation.
Areas of Practice
- The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law (J.D.), May 1994
- The University of Tennessee (B.A. Economics), August, 1990
Courts of Practice
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, M.D. Fla.
- Tennessee State Courts
- Board Member, Association of Eminent Domain Professionals
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- – AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- – Recognized by Woodward White’s Best Lawyers in America since 2007
- – Selected Orlando’s Best Lawyers, Orlando Magazine, since 2007
- – Florida Super Lawyer since 2011
- Florida Bar, 1994
- Tennessee Bar, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2000